Sunday, November 20, 2005

Traveling with a Cat














Monday night I am taking the red eye to Boston for the Thanksgiving. I am taking Hope the Cat along with me. He will have an extended holiday there, being spoiled by my Mom through Christmas. Now, about an hour ago, this whole traveling with a cat scenario started to make me panic. Here's what I picture:

1. He jumps away from me as we go through security and I have to chase him around the airport.
2. He meows all the way from Seattle to Boston and the lady seated next to me bonks his case to make him be quiet.
3. He pees in his case and smells up the entire airplane.
4. He gets another blasted bald spot from the stress.

I love this little tyke and I just want this 10 hours that he has to spend in his cat case to be stress free for both of us. Maybe everything will be ok and we will just settle in and watch our Jetblue TV all the way home.

5 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger Tina Rowley said...

Don't you bonk that case, lady! I'll bonk YOU.

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Natala said...

awww he's cute. i took my cat on the plane once...i snuck him into the bathroom and took him out to hold him...that seemed to help.

 
At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe a little Nyquil...

Kidding. I kid.

Have a great trip darlin!

xo

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Eve said...

Poor fluffy baby. Air travel is no fun for pets- but at least there is a good vacation at the end. I hope the trip goes well with no peeing, catfights, or hair loss for either one of you. :)

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger Tina Rowley said...

Hey, Frog! C'mon and tell us something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home